Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1949 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ann Arbor argus. (Ann Arbor, Mich.) 1969-1971
Ann Arbor, Mich. (1969-1971)
Ann Arbor argus. : (Ann Arbor, Mich.) 1969-1971
- Place of publication:
- Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ken Kelley, David Baker
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1971?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (January 24-February 7, 1969)-
- Ann Arbor (Mich.)--In popular culture--Newspapers.
- Counter culture--Michigan--Ann Arbor--Newspapers.--poliscit
- Michigan--Ann Arbor.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204587
- Michigan--Washtenaw County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214739
- Popular culture.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01071344
- Subculture--Michigan--Ann Arbor--Newspapers.
- Underground press publications--United States--Newspapers.
- Underground press publications.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01160984
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Washtenaw County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- "Ann Arbor's Revolutionary Community Bi-weekly."
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, (Underground newspaper collection).
- Latest issue consulted: Issue 40 (June 1971); Independent Voices (viewed October 5, 2017).
- Published by: Ann Arbor Argus Newspaper, Dec. 4, 1969-
- Special people's peace treaty conference, supplement, Feb. 5-7, 1971.
- Special repression issue, Mar. 13-27, 1969.
- Title from cover.
- sn 97063326
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information