Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The James County times. (Ooltewah, Tenn.) 190?-19??
Ooltewah, Tenn. (190?-19??)
The James County times. : (Ooltewah, Tenn.) 190?-19??
- Place of publication:
- Ooltewah, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jno. N. Clements
- Dates of publication:
- Hamilton County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Ooltewah (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Hamilton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209591
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 39 (Oct. 12, 1911).
- Editors: Jno. N. Clements, <1911>; Ellsworth Wilson, <1914>; W.B. Cleage, <1917>
- James County, Tenn. was abolished in 1919 and absorbed into Hamilton County, Tenn.
- sn 97065574
View complete holdings information