Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tripp County journal. (Winner, S.D.) 19??-1982
Winner, S.D. (19??-1982)
Tripp County journal. : (Winner, S.D.) 19??-1982
- Place of publication:
- Winner, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal Co.
- Dates of publication:
- South Dakota--Tripp County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208899
- South Dakota--Winner.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224840
- Tripp County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Winner (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 38, no. 45 (Sept. 18, 1947).
- Same in content and advertising as: Winner advocate (Winner, S.D. : 1911), <1953>-July 28, 1982.
- sn 97065705
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information