Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kind words. [volume] (Memphis, Tenn.) 1871-1929
Memphis, Tenn. (1871-1929)
Kind words. [volume] : (Memphis, Tenn.) 1871-1929
- Alternative Titles:
Kind words for the sunday school children
- Place of publication:
- Memphis, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
- Sunday School Board of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1871; ceased with Vol. 62, no. 39 (Sept. 29, 1929).
- Macon (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- "For the Sunday School Children" appears in ornament in masthead.
- Also published in monthly and semimonthly editions.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 10 (Dec. 8, 1871).
- Editor: Rev. S. Boykin.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 62, no. 39 (Sept. 29, 1929).
- sn 97066547
View complete holdings information