Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Desert sentinel. (Desert Hot Springs, Calif.) 1952-current
Desert Hot Springs, Calif. (1952-current)
Desert sentinel. : (Desert Hot Springs, Calif.) 1952-current
- Alternative Titles:
Desert Hot Springs sentinel
- Place of publication:
- Desert Hot Springs, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
Desert Hot Springs,
| View more titles from this:
- Jean Shannon
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 11, no. 26 (Mar. 27, 1952)-
Jan. 26, 1956-
- California--Desert Hot Springs.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217461
- Desert Hot Springs (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Desert Hot Springs" appears in masthead in smaller type below "Sentinel," June 19, 1952-<Dec. 31, 1954>
- "Desert" appears in much smaller type above and to the left of "Sentinel."
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Serving "Desert Hot Springs, Garnet, North Palm Springs."
- Vol. numbering is irregular.
- sn 97069665
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information