Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York observer. [microfilm reel] (New-York) 1823-1826
New-York observer. [microfilm reel] : (New-York) 1823-1826
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John P. Haven
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 17, 1823)-v. 4, no. 43 (Oct. 28, 1826).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Presbyterian Church--Periodicals.
- Presbyterian Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01075515
- Merged with: New-York religious chronicle; to form: New York observer & chronicle.
- Vol. 1 has only 33 issues.
- Vol. 2, no. 1-v. 4, no. 43 also called whole no. 34-whole no. 181.
- sn 98016192
View complete holdings information