Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York observer. [microfilm reel] (New York) 1829-1912
New York (1829-1912)
New-York observer. [microfilm reel] : (New York) 1829-1912
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Morse, Hallock, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1829)-v. 90, no. 22 (May 30, 1912) = whole no. 295-whole no. 4647.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Presbyterian Church--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01075515
- From 1851 to Dec. 6, 1888 inclusive, issued in 2 parts: Religious department and Secular department. Cf. National union catalog, pre-1956 imprints.
- sn 98016195
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information