Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Harris herald. [volume] (Harris, N.C.) 1946-1949
Harris, N.C. (1946-1949)
The Harris herald. [volume] : (Harris, N.C.) 1946-1949
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Harris, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1949.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1946)-
- African American newspapers--North Carolina--Rutherford County.
- Harris (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Newspapers.
- Rutherford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- "M.B. Robinson, editor - founder"--Volume 1, number 1 (January 1946).
- "The only Negro newspaper in Rutherford County"--Masthead.
- Description based on: Volume 1, number 1 (January 1946); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Volume 4, number 5 (February 1949).
- sn 98058907
View complete holdings information