Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The challenger. (Fayetteville, N.C.) 198?-19??
Fayetteville, N.C. (198?-19??)
The challenger. : (Fayetteville, N.C.) 198?-19??
- Place of publication:
- Fayetteville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sabrina Quatice Atkinson
- Dates of publication:
- African American newspapers--North Carolina.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--North Carolina--Fayetteville--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Fayetteville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Fayetteville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204294
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- "A people without a voice cannot be heard."
- Also published a Wilmington ed.
- Available on microfilm from the Div. of Archives & History, N.C. Dept. of Cultural Resources.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 15 (Feb. 5, 1988).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 39 (Sept. 14-21, 1989).
- sn 98058918
View complete holdings information