Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The community advocate. ([South Gate, Calif.) 1985-1986
[South Gate, Calif. (1985-1986)
The community advocate. : ([South Gate, Calif.) 1985-1986
- Alternative Titles:
Cerritos-Artesia community advocate
<Feb. 13-27, 1986>
Cerritos-Artesia-Hawaiian Gardens community advocate
<Apr. 17>-May 8, 1986
- Place of publication:
- [South Gate, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Mar. 27, 1985-v. 35, no. 14 (May 8, 1986).
- California--Los Angeles County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205194
- California--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206289
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Artesia-Cerritos-Cypress-La Palma-Los Alamitos-Hawaiian Gardens" appears in small print above "The Community Advocate."
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 98061209
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information