Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The desert sun. [volume] (Palm Springs, Calif.) 193?-1952
Palm Springs, Calif. (193?-1952)
The desert sun. [volume] : (Palm Springs, Calif.) 193?-1952
- Alternative Titles:
Desert sun of Palm Springs, California
- Place of publication:
- Palm Springs, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Johnson & Barkow
- Dates of publication:
-v. 26, no. 17 (Nov. 27, 1952).
Feb. 17, 1950-Nov. 27, 1952
- California--Coachella Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01239812
- California--Palm Springs.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208038
- Coachella Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Palm Springs (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 7 (Sept. 19, 1930).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 98061280
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information