Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The desert sun and Palm Springs news. [volume] (Palm Springs, Calif.) 1952-1954
Palm Springs, Calif. (1952-1954)
The desert sun and Palm Springs news. [volume] : (Palm Springs, Calif.) 1952-1954
- Place of publication:
- Palm Springs, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Palm Springs Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 26, no. 18 (Dec. 1, 1952)-v. 28, no. 30 (Dec. 2, 1954).
- Semiweekly (weekly in June, July and Aug.)
- California--Coachella Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01239812
- California--Palm Springs.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208038
- Coachella Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Palm Springs (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 98061281
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information