Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Washington's hill rag. (Washington, D.C.) 198?-1994
Washington, D.C. (198?-1994)
Washington's hill rag. : (Washington, D.C.) 198?-1994
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Hill Rag Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1985? Ceased in 1994.
<Aug. 1986-May/June, 1994>
- Capitol Hill (Washington, D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Community newspapers--Washington (D.C.)
- Community newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00871103
- Washington (D.C.)--Capitol Hill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01322860
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 42 (Oct. 18, 1985).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 18, no. 10 (May, 1994).
- sn 98062537
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information