Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Blunt advocate. (Blunt, Hughes County, Dakota [S.D.]) 1883-18??
Blunt, Hughes County, Dakota [S.D.] (1883-18??)
The Blunt advocate. : (Blunt, Hughes County, Dakota [S.D.]) 1883-18??
- Place of publication:
- Blunt, Hughes County, Dakota [S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Advocate Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 21, 1883)-
- Blunt (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Dakota Territory--History--Newspapers.
- Hughes County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Blunt.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01886024
- South Dakota--Hughes County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207647
- United States--Dakota Territory.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228148
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- sn 98062872
View complete holdings information