Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Alhambran-advocate and Alhambra news. (Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif.) 1913-1914
Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif. (1913-1914)
The Alhambran-advocate and Alhambra news. : (Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif.) 1913-1914
- Place of publication:
- Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Gilstrap and Doty
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 20 (Sept. 26, 1913)-v. 18, no. 18 (Sept. 11, 1914).
- Alhambra (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- California--San Gabriel River Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01275269
- San Gabriel River Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "And Alhambra News" appears in small print below "Alhambran-Advocate."
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 99060777
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information