Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American beacon. (Norfolk, Va.) 1855-1861
Norfolk, Va. (1855-1861)
The American beacon. : (Norfolk, Va.) 1855-1861
- Place of publication:
- Norfolk, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William E. Cunningham and Richard Gatewood, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1861.
Vol. 57, no. 15 (Jan. 17, 1855)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Norfolk (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also published a weekly ed.: title unknown.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Publishing plant was destroyed by fire Nov. 11, 1856. Cf. Cappon, L.J. Va. newspapers.
- sn 99066840
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information