Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About 1389 speaks. (Bassett, Va.) 1938-194?
Bassett, Va. (1938-194?)
1389 speaks. : (Bassett, Va.) 1938-194?
- Alternative Titles:
Thirteen eighty-nine speaks
- Place of publication:
- Bassett, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
- C.C.C. Co. 1389
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1938; ceased in 1940?
- Bassett (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfiche from the Center for Research Libraries.
- Available on Virginia Chronicle.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 22, 1938).
- Latest issue consulted: May 29, 1940.
- sn 99066969
View complete holdings information