Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The link. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 19??-current
Brooklyn, N.Y. (19??-current)
The link. : (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 19??-current
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- United Community Centers, Inc.
- Dates of publication:
- Bimonthly (irregular)
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Kings County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Kings County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220099
- New York (State)--New York--Brooklyn.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312516
- Description based on: Vol. 22, no. 1 (Sept. 1983).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 38, issue 5 (June 2001).
- sn 99067426
View complete holdings information