Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Chamberlain register. (Chamberlain, Brule Co., Dakota [S.D.]) 1883-1885
Chamberlain, Brule Co., Dakota [S.D.] (1883-1885)
The Chamberlain register. : (Chamberlain, Brule Co., Dakota [S.D.]) 1883-1885
- Place of publication:
- Chamberlain, Brule Co., Dakota [S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John H. King, G.L. Conklin
- Dates of publication:
-v. 5, no. 10 (Aug. 20, 1885).
Began in 1883.
- Brule County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Chamberlain (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Dakota Territory--History--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Brule County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215574
- South Dakota--Chamberlain.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209674
- United States--Dakota Territory.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228148
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 10 (Aug. 23, 1883).
- sn 99068082
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information