Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Day County news. [volume] (Bristol, S.D.) 191?-1920
Bristol, S.D. (191?-1920)
The Day County news. [volume] : (Bristol, S.D.) 191?-1920
- Place of publication:
- Bristol, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.A. Patterson
- Dates of publication:
- Bristol (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Day County (S.D.)--History--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Bristol.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01306152
- South Dakota--Day County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216010
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 13 (Apr. 29, 1915).
- Merged with: Lily leader, to form: Day County news and Lily leader.
- sn 99068109
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information