Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
US Newspaper Directory Search Results
Your title search returned 133 results
- 1. The Irish-American weekly. [microfilm reel] (Lincoln, Neb.) 1892-1???
- 2. The Irish voice. (Chicago [Ill.]) 1915-191?
- 3. The Irish voice and American echo. (Chicago [Ill]) 1916-????
- 4. The Gaelic American. [microfilm reel] ([New York]) 1903-1951
- 5. The Irish news and Chicago citizen. [volume] (Chicago, Ill.) 1919-1922
- 6. Irish nationalist. [volume] (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1873-18??
- 7. The Irish-American news. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1892-1893
- 8. American-Irish review. (Boston, Mass.) 1923-1???
- 9. American-Irish review. [microfilm reel] (Boston, Mass.) 1923-19??
- 10. The Rocky Mountain celt. [volume] (Denver, Colo.) 1881-1???
- 11. The Diocesan record. (Scranton, Pa.) 1890-190?
- 12. National Irish-American. (St. Louis, Mo.) 1902-19??
- 13. The Irish Pennsylvanian. [volume] (Pittsburg [Pa.]) 1890-1921
- 14. The Pacific Irish American. (San Francisco, Cal.) 1893-1???
- 15. The Hibernian. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1894-1897
- 16. The Freeman, and Irish-American review. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1889-1891
- 17. The Shamrock news. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1976-????
- 18. The Philadelphia Hibernian. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1893-1894
- 19. Irish American review and Celtic literary advocate. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1898-1904
- 20. The Irish republic. (Chicago, Ill.) 19??-19??