Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
US Newspaper Directory Search Results
Your title search returned 171 results
- 1. The Newtown journal. (Newtown, Pa.) 1847-1850
- 2. The Newtown journal and dollar weekly. (Newtown, Pa.) 1845-1847
- 3. The Newtown journal and Native American. (Newtown, Pa.) 1845-1845
- 4. Olive branch. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1842-18??
- 5. Correspondent, and farmers' advertiser. (Doylestown [Pa.]) 1818-1824
- 6. Bucks County patriot and farmers' advertiser. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1824-1826
- 7. Bucks County patriot. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1826-1827
- 8. The Bucks County intelligencer, and general advertiser. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1827-1843
- 9. Bucks County political examiner. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1827-1828
- 10. Doylestown Democrat and Bucks County gazette. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1845-1848
- 11. The Independent Democrat. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1847-1852
- 12. Jackson courier and Democratic advertiser. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1835-1836
- 13. The Farmers' weekly journal. (Doyltown [Doylestown] Pa.) 1800-180?
- 14. The daily republican. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1893-1909
- 15. The Daily democrat. (Doylestown [Pa.]) 1890-1921
- 16. Religioeser Botschafter. (Milford, Bucks County, Pa.) 1852-1855 | Languages: German
- 17. Bache's index: and Bucks County general advertiser. (Bristol [Pa.]) 185?-????
- 18. Bucks County republican and Anti-Masonic register. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1829-18??
- 19. Bucks Caunty Express & Reform. [volume] (Doylestown [Pa.]) 1870-1917 | Languages: English, German
- 20. Der Morgenstern und Bucks und Montgomery Caunties Berichter. [volume] (Doylestaun [i.e. Doylestown] Pa.) 1843-18?? | Languages: English, German