Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
US Newspaper Directory Search Results
Your title search returned 149 results
- 1. Pittsburgh tribune-review. [volume] (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 2000-current
- 2. The Catholic accent. (Greensburg, Pa.) 1961-current
- 3. The Jeannette spirit. (Jeannette, Pa.) 1983-current
- 4. The Westmoreland Republican. (Greensburgh [Greensburg], Pa.) 1818-1825
- 5. Republican and Democrat. (Greensburg, Westmoreland County, Pa.) 1864-1875
- 6. Tribune and herald. (Greensburg, Pa.) 1872-1888
- 7. The Pennsylvania Argus. (Greensburg, Pa.) 1840-1851
- 8. Frank Cowan's paper. (Greensburg, Pa.) 1872-1875
- 9. The farmers register. [volume] (Greensburg, Pa.) 1799-181?
- 10. Sentinel press. [volume] (Greensburg, Pa.) 1933-???? | Languages: English, Italian
- 11. The daily tribune. (Greensburg, Pa.) 1889-1890
- 12. Greensburg independent. (Greensburg, Pa.) 1887-19??
- 13. La Stella d'Italia. (Greensburg, Pa.) 1907-1925 | Languages: Italian
- 14. The Westmoreland star. (Murrysville, Pa.) 1971-1979
- 15. The star. (Monroeville, Pa.) 1979-1984
- 16. The Valley daily news. (Tarentum, Pa.) 1952-196?
- 17. Valley daily news. (New Kensington, Pa.) 1957-1960
- 18. Vandergrift news. (Vandergrift, Pa.) 1905-1959
- 19. The Valley daily news, daily dispatch. (New Kensington, Pa.) 1968-1971
- 20. Manor Valley news. (Manor Station, Pa.) 1890-1902