Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
US Newspaper Directory Search Results
Your title search returned 129 results
- 1. Hanover guardian. (Hanover, Pa.) 1818-182?
- 2. The evening sun. (Hanover, Pa.) 1915-current
- 3. The weekly expositor. (York, Pa.) 1808-1809
- 4. Democratic press and people's advocate. (York, Pa.) 18??-1840
- 5. The Pennsylvania chronicle, or, The York weekly advertiser. [volume] (York [Pa.]) 1787-1788 | Languages: English, German
- 6. Hanover herald and York and Adams advertiser. (Hanover, Pa.) 184?-18??
- 7. The Democrat, and farmers' and mechanics' advocate. (Hanover, Pa.) 1841-1843
- 8. Delta herald-times. (Delta, York Co., Pa.) 1927-1946
- 9. The Delta herald and times. (Delta, York Co., Pa.) 1894-1927
- 10. The Planet and weekly news. (Hanover, Pa.) 1844-1844
- 11. The Hanover spectator. (Hanover, Pa.) 1844-1893
- 12. The Hanoverian, and York and Adams Counties advertiser. (Hanover, Pa.) 1828-1829
- 13. The item. (Glen Rock, Pa.) 1878-1896
- 14. Hanover herald. (Hanover, Pa.) 1835-1840
- 15. York recorder. (York, Pa.) 1818-1821
- 16. The Democratic press. (York, Pa.) 1870-1878
- 17. "Jack Shepherd's" trumpet. (York, Pa.) 1871-1872
- 18. The "Jack Shepherd's" gospel trumpet. (York, Pa.) 1872-18??
- 19. Pennsylvania Republican. (York, Pa.) 1832-1854
- 20. Die Unpartheyische York Gazette. (York [Pa.]) 1796-180? | Languages: German